Inventory & Procurement>Master>Warehouse Master
- Open Warehouse Master Form, click on the New Button to Create Warehouse Master, Enter Warehouse Name, Select Warehouse Type, Select Account Name, Select Outlet, Select Project, Select Unit, Select Department.
- Double click any Warehouse from list and then the account info will be filled in Text Boxes like Warehouse id, Warehouse Name. etc.
- Click on Edit Button the editing option will be enabled, then you can make changes to whatever you want after that click on Save button to save the data.
- Now you can see the Edited data in the list box.
- Save Button is used to save the data when the account is created and data is edited
- Delete button is used to delete the data.